Pages
- Home
- Welcome!
- Current Contest: Desolate Mantle
- Giveaways!
- Advice for Writers
- Visit My Website!
- Crime Fiction: The Botanist
- High Fantasy: Dragon Magic
- The Walking Dead!!!
- Thoughts For Thursday
- Signings and Events
- Contact and Links
- Dystopian: Interchron Series
- Historical Fiction: Kremlins Series
- Crime Fiction: Street Games Series
Saturday, March 2, 2013
Saturday Humor and Weekend Plans
Happy Saturday, Everyone! Just a quick note and some humor for the weekend. I'm still playing catch-up from being out of town for a week, so I'm going to try and get my head above water this weekend. I'll also be babysitting my nephew, Stratton (so cute!) for awhile, and maybe seeing a movie with my sister. There might be a movie review on the blog next week. Just sayin.' :D Everyone have a great weekend. Check out the funny pictures below. Hope they give you a laugh.
So what are your weekend plans?
| Source |
| Source |
| Source |
| Source (WISH THIS WAS ME THIS WEEKEND!!!) |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
The hunter one is good.
ReplyDeleteGuitar practice, couple movies, and some yard work this weekend. I know, the last one doesn't sound like fun at all.
LOL I love Saturday and Sunday as well!
ReplyDeleteThese are hilarious! I am a great fan of the weekend :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven
ReplyDelete