Thursday, March 7, 2013

Blog Tour Stops + FF: Books U Loved/Hated

Today's blog tour stops include:
1) A Review & Interview at The Soul Sisters and
2) A Review at Pause Time

Drop by and check out these awesome bloggers reviews!


Follow Friday



Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs! 

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the po.st that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you! 



Q: What is a book you didn't like that all your friends raved about or what book did you love that wasn't popular?


The only answer I can think of will probably used a lot this week: Fifty Shades of Gray. It wasn't even that a lot of my friends read it, but lots of co-workers and acquaintances, and almost every one without fail said they liked it. I just don't get it!

How about you? What book didn't you like that was popular?

19 comments :

  1. I've never read Fifty Shades of Grey. Not really my thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I got through the first 19 chapters of Fifty Shades and couldn't take it any more. I think I'm going to try to finish it soon though.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friends keep recommending it but I don't think I'll bother to be honest.
    I'm a new GFC follower.
    Here's my FF at Rookie Romance

    ReplyDelete
  4. That one didn't peak my interest either so I didn't bother reading it. Glad I can tell beforehand with books like that!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never read them and I don't think ever will. I enjoy Historical romance from time to time, but I am not so much into reading about people "bumping uglies." I almost always skip those scenes, because they crack me up!
    New GFC follower!
    ~Ashley
    My F&F

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't get me started... I just can't understand the hype and I won't ever, ever read them. Even if they were the last books on earth :p

    FF - Mel@thedailyprophecy.
    Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read fifty shades yet- there is so much hustle and bustle about it and I don't want to be disappointed. LOL
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read the Fifty Shades Trilogy yet. I keep hearing mixed things so I just haven't picked it up yet. New Follower via GFC!

    Chelsea @ Starbucks & Books Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Fifty Shades. I tried to read the first one and didn't get past the first few chapters. I was just bored.

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not my type of book either.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-follow_8.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bleh, never going to read that book. It sounds revolting.

    Thanks for stopping by! Old Follower.
    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't care for Dan Simmons' The Terror.

    ReplyDelete
  13. New follower via GFC! :)

    http://owlnestlyreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! I'm a new follower via GFC and Networked Blogs!
    http://bookaddictbieke.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Every time I am reading a book someone comes up to me and says 'what are you reading' and I say the title of the book, they look blankly at me and say 'have you ever read fifty shades of grey?' and I say..' ummm...no thank you..'

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have to admit, I never read it. I heard too much about it beforehand... plus... it's fanfic of Twilight? Really? That right there is enough to make me never read it.

    Old follower :)
    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-and-follow-friday-139.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Will you be seeing the movie :p I've read all three and although I did like the character grow, I admit I'm glad there is no part four.

    Old follower. Here is my FF

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yeah everyone seems to love Shades of Grey, I'm yet to read it.

    Here's my Feature & Follow Friday post.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete