Thursday, March 14, 2013

Follow Friday--Reading Outdoors


TODAY IS MY FINAL BLOG TOUR STOP!!! IT'S A GUEST POST AT  A Universe in Words! Hop on over and check it out. Last chance for this blog tour. Just sayin'. :D




Follow Friday--Favorite Outdoor Reading Spots



Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs! 

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the po.st that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you! 


And tonight's #FF is an activity! Activity! Hopefully warm weather for most of us is here soon…so tell us about your favorite outdoor reading spot. Or take a picture.

I don't know that I have a particular outdoor reading spot. I do love to read outdoors, but just about any comfortable spot will do. I just need some shade, a comfortable place to sit, and lemonade and sunshine never go amiss. ;D

What about you? What's your favorite outdoor reading spot?

19 comments :

  1. I don't read outdoors myself. Gets way too hot where I live. It's the icky humidity kind of heat too!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I like to go to the Balcony of a building at my University and read up there. It can get too hot to, though.

    Here's mine

    And I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old GFC and Linky follower here. I'm not an outdoor reader either. I'd rather play or people watch. Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The summers where I live are really hot, so if I'm reading outside, shade is a definite must. I usually just wait until evening when it gets a little breezy.

    Old follower. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Followed! Here is mine :)
    http://owlnestlyreviews.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-and-follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Old GFC follower. I love to read outside in the summer when it's warm enough, but with Michigan it's unpredictable.

    My FF:
    http://diamondinroughcoal.blogspot.com/2013/03/follow-me-friday-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answer.
    Outside reading is wonderful but it shouldn't be to warm.

    My FF
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  8. New Follower via GFC
    www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com
    -Danielle @ Coffee and Characters

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great answer! Shade is always welcome in the Summer. :)
    Happy Friday.

    Nina@J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reading under a tree is just good for me and coffee works just fine with a good book to read.
    New GFC follower! :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds great!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-follow_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree that many places are great for reading - a good book will do all the rest ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my FF post earlier.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love reading in the sun while sipping fruit juice - so refreshing!

    New GFC follower! :)
    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My FF Post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by my blog! New GFC Follower. So glad to have found your blog and m looking forward to talking books with you
    Danielle @ Coffee and Characters
    www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lemonade is the key word in this post! Love it! Your blog is beautiful!

    I'm now following you!
    Here's my link: http://tinyurl.com/a9cpsa9

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't love to read outside much. In the spring I enjoy it a few times, but for the most time, I like being inside. But I love opening the windows, and when a nice breeze blows in, it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm not actually that big on reading outside because of the heat but I can. I

    New follower ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. We like our ice tea in the south and our lemonade so I am with you on that LOL

    ReplyDelete