Monday, March 11, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday--Spring TBR List

**Before I get to Top Ten Tuesday, I just wanted to share something. A blogger contacted me yesterday asking me for links to where readers can buy my book, Persistence of Vision. I went to the Amazon page and look what I found!!!


You may not be able to see this well, but written in green are the words, "Only 10 left in stock. More on the way." I don't know how many were originally ordered--maybe it was only a dozen. No idea--but I think it's safe to say my books are selling. Woot, WOOT! *does creepy author dance*


Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week they will post a new Top Ten list  that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

Top Ten (Fantasy/Dystopian) Books on My Spring  TBR List

For my historical fiction/crime drama picks, see my other blog, LKHill.
(All cover images courtesy of Goodreads.com)
5. The Host by Stephenie Meyer--Dare I hope to get through it before the film comes out?


4. Dissension by Adrienne Monson--fellow JFP Author. Excited to read her book.


3. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman--just got this in the mail. Can't wait to get to it!


2. Insurgent by Veronica Roth--gotta get to book 2, right?


1. Fragments by Dan Wells--Currently reading Partials and LOVING it! :D


What are YOUR Top Ten Spring TBR picks?

9 comments :

  1. Shadow and Bone is fantastic. I've only read the first book in the Razorland series and I really enjoyed it. I also liked The Host.

    My TTT
    http://areaderintime.blogspot.com/2013/03/top-ten-books-on-my-spring-2013-tbr-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this great content, I really enjoyed the insign you bring to the topic, awesome stuff!
    burun estetigi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shadow and Bone and Insurgent were awesome. I really want to read Seraphina too. I'm excited the library has it in audio version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, Carnival of Souls, Shadow and Bones as well as The Host could have made my list, too. I just didn't think of those books when I wrote my list - lucky you - with two lists and all.

    Also congrats on your book selling!! That's awesome news :)

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT post earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your book! =)

    Great list, I've been meaning to check out Shadow and Bone and have heard awesome things about Seraphina =)

    Here's my TTT =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I love Insurgent and The Razorland series, I really hope you'll like them. Fragments is almost at the top of my TBR-pile right now, I can't wait to read it. :)
    Thanks for stopping by my post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your books selling! :)

    Carnival of Souls I enjoyed, I thought it was a good introduction to the series and I'm excited for more.

    I am currently reading Partials too and enjoying it. We should have a twitter chat about it! haha.

    Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Seraphina are two books I want to read too.

    And my friends are all demanding I read The Host, so like you I want to try and read it before the film, although I'm not that eager.

    Fab list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow..there are so many books out there I haven't heard of!
    Congratulations on your book and your book sales!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. First of all, congrats on your book!! So jealous!

    Second, awesome list! I really need to get to the second book in the Partials series, and Shadow and Bone and Seraphina and ... well you get the picture =D

    ReplyDelete