Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Desolate Mantle Launch Party!

Source
Good morning and Happy Hump Day, Everyone!

Couple of things today:

Some of you may have noticed that Bastions of Blood was supposed to be released 8/16 and wasn't. Unfortunately my publisher decided to push the release date back a few months. :( So I'm sorry to those who are waiting for it. I have no power over these decisions for my traditionally published books. I'll post the new release date as soon as I have it.

So those who were so impressed I was releasing two books in two months, yeah not so much. But that's okay.

Meanwhile, Desolate Mantle is still coming out on September 13, 2016. I've scheduled on online launch party for the day of the release. There will be fun questions, contests, prizes (gift cards and free books) and lots of crime fiction chit chat. It'll be super fun.

Click HERE to see the event or if you want to come. (I'd love to have ya! :D)

Also, (website)
Also, (email list)

Finally, both my JFP e-books, The Botanist and Citadels of Fire, are on sale for $1.99 right now. I'm not sure how long they'll be at that price (sort of indefinite right now) but it won't be forever. So if you haven't read them and want to, now's the time! 



 That's it for now. Have a great Thursday!

1 comment :

  1. Sorry the date got pushed back. Be happy to announce your September release next month though.

    ReplyDelete