Thursday, February 13, 2014

Follow Friday: New Blogging Friends

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!


Find a "new-to-you" blogger and feature their button on your post this week. Tell us why this blogger stands out to you.

Okay, sort of copping out on this one. As many of you know, I'm currently doing a very long Wheel of Time read-along. As part of my posts, I usually show relevant fan art. When I saw what the subject of #FF was for this week, I started keeping my eye out for new bloggers, and I noticed that a lot of my fan art had come from The Thirteenth Depository, a Wheel of Time blog. Since I'm a huge WoT fan, and have sourced some of the art they've posted, I figured I ought to start following them. Here's their button:

Source

What new blogs/bloggers did you discover this week?

23 comments :

  1. Hey, I am a new follower via GFC, I hope you have a fab weekend!
    my #FF: http://jordypaigebooks.blogspot.co.nz/2014/02/feature-and-follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'll be sure to follow you back! :D

      Delete
  2. I love this galaxy background. :)

    New follower via GFC.
    ~Karina @  Watcha Reading
     My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hon! I'll check out your FF as well! :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Agreed! Thanks Kristen! Have a great weekend! :D

      Delete
  4. I've only read the first Wheel of Time book, and I'm not sure I want to continue with the series but WOW, good luck with the readalong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber! It's pretty much my favorite series, so I'm totally loving it! :D

      Delete
  5. Oh, nice! I don't know these books though.

    Here is my FF http://between-my-lines.blogspot.gr/2014/02/feature-and-follow-30-blogger-button.html

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're high fantasy, and I totally love them! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Great blog! Hi, I'm following you on Goodreads, Twitter, GFC, Bloglovin and Google+. I will appreciate if you want to follow me back.

    You can find me here: http://www.geybie.net (Geybie's Book Blog)

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Geybie! I'll be sure to follow you back! :D

      Delete
  7. What book are you guys on in the read-along? I think I'm currently on book #9 (on audiobook), but I keep getting sidetracked and not listening!

    Old Follower. My FF.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole! We're just starting book 8, so we're a bit behind you. You're welcome to join if you'd like. We do about 100 pages a week and do discussion question posts for each week as well. Let me know if you're interested. We'd love to have you! :D

      Delete
  8. This looks like an interesting blog! Checking it out! I LOVE the starry background of your blog by the way. :)

    Old follower various ways lol

    My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hon! I appreciate it. I'll be sure to check out yours and follow you as well! :D Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  9. Looks like an great blog. I'll have to check them out. I'm a new Blog Lovin & GFC Follower.

    My FF
    http://mymidnightfantasies.blogspot.com/2014/02/feature-follow-10.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following. I'll be sure to follow you back! Have a great weekend! :D

      Delete
  10. Hi there, following thru from Parajunkie's FF, and now following you via GFC & Google+. You can find me at BookShelves Of Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the follow. I'll follow you back. Have a great weekend! :D

      Delete
  11. Now I need to check out these books. :) Hope you're having a great weekend Liesel!

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete