Pages
- Home
- Welcome!
- Current Contest: Desolate Mantle
- Giveaways!
- Advice for Writers
- Visit My Website!
- Crime Fiction: The Botanist
- High Fantasy: Dragon Magic
- The Walking Dead!!!
- Thoughts For Thursday
- Signings and Events
- Contact and Links
- Dystopian: Interchron Series
- Historical Fiction: Kremlins Series
- Crime Fiction: Street Games Series
Saturday, February 2, 2013
Happy Saturday + Blog Tour Stops
| source: fungopher.com |
Today we have three different blog tour stops:
1) A guest post at The Readdicts,
2) A guest post at Nicki J Markus, and
3) A guest post and spotlight at Enticed by Books.
Let me know what you think of them!
So, what are your weekend/Super Bowl Sunday plans?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
I hope you feel better soon =) I feel the same way about football! The boys in my family make a huge deal but I just do the cooking! Have a fun day tom!
ReplyDeleteI'm hosting my first giveaway and hope you can stop by and join in for a chance to win an eBook copy of "beauty from Pain"
www.themakeupmother.blogspot.com