Thursday, February 7, 2013

Follow Friday--Mardi Gras + Blog Tour Stops

Today's Blog Tour Stop is a Guest Post at Young Adult SciFi and Fantasy Blog. Will you all do me a favor and hop over and support Aurora for me? She's an awesome blogger! :D

Follow Friday

Increase Blog Followers, gain Book Blog Followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers — but you have to know — the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.
trans Feature & Follow #123
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!
How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools — keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Q: Happy Mardi Gras! If they were throwing the HOTTEST books off of a Mardi Gras float -- what would you do to have them throw to you…?

Me and my awesome "little" brother, Abe!
Hmm. Great question! Not easy to answer, though. I think I would dress up/act like the characters in the book and yell, "Please! My life's story! It's not finished yet! I need it back! Please!" 

If that didn't work, I'd call in favors from my (much larger than me) younger brothers to muscle through and get me some! :D



How about you? What would you do to get great books?

33 comments :

  1. Well, see, that's very creative! I would throw books at you! Happy Friday!


    Follow That Penguin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I just love your answer!! Its so original!! I never would think of doing that! Thanks for visiting me! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, that IS creative! My imagination seems to be missing these past few years!

    New GFC follower!
    Alise @ Readers In Wonderland
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great answer :)

    New Linky Follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good answer. New follower. Thanks for stopping by.

    Sara @ ramblings of a booknerd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! That's what family is for!!

    I'm a new follow! So glad that I've got your blog as new reading material!

    You can find my FF @ http://oblahblah.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow.html
    I'm also on Twitter @OrisiB

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your answers! It could work, dressing up as your favorite characters, and little brothers have to be good for something, right?

    I'm an old follower, here's my my FF post for this week.

    I hope you had a great birthday yesterday, and that you were spoiled beyond belief :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yeah. Definitely the brothers will do it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great answer. Not sure what I'd do. Hope your blog tour is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the life story bit . . . nice!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha! Smart. I'd also do the same thing and have my bro grab me a few copies. :>

    New follower via GFC and Networked Blogs.

    Here's our FF + super fun giveaway of Rachel Hartman's Seraphina!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol, that's funny!
    Thank you for following me. Followed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, wow! Doing that would both be cool and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a good idea!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-follow_8.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. New GFC follower here (though I think I'm also following via...something else). I also chose to recruit for free books. Dressing up as your characters is smart. All I'd have to do is get some fangs. Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good Answer!!! Thanks for stopping by old follower too:) Happy FF
    Krista@KristaReads

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG, I never thought of that. I probably take my brother too!

    Old Follower!
    Thanks for stopping by My FF

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like your style LOL Get your bros to handle it for you! ;>

    ReplyDelete
  19. Haha I didn't even think of that! Great answer! :)

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for stopping by, now I'm following both of your blogs via linky/gfc :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great answer!! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. He hee!
    I'd like to see that!
    Thanks so much for stopping by MY FF!
    Happy Reading! =D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good answer!
    Sorry I'm a bit late replying. Thanks for stopping by my FF :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great answer! I don't have any brothers, but I do have what my grandma describes as "a mountain of a man" as a husband. Much safer getting him to risk the trampling than my 5' 2" self!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Haha! Love your answer! Now I need to help my younger brother to build up his muscles! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Old follower too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Clever answer! Hi, new follower. I like your graphics. Java With Jambor

    ReplyDelete