Monday, February 11, 2013

Book Trailer, Blog Tour Stops, & Announcements

 photo 1b8d3dde-7dac-4d81-bd2c-83706f8f48a2_zpsb3b85e6f.jpg


Happy Monday, Everyone! Just a few quick words and some links here!






If you haven't seen it yet, here's the link to my book trailer for Persistence of Vision. It's short, sweet, and to the point. (Any comments on the narration? Just wondering. :D)

Book Trailer Links:    High Res     Low Res     YouTube

Today's Blog Tour Stops include:

1) Guest Post at Doodle's Book Blog on Why NA over other Genres and      
2) Guest Post at Y.A. Storyteller on How it All Began: My Persistence of Vision


Hop on over and see what you think!

Announcements:

1. I will be doing a signing on February 22 in Ogden, Utah at the Hastings store. If you're local, come see me! I'd love to meet you, even if you don't make a purchase!
2. I have several more coming up in March, but I'll put more on those as they get closer.
3. Upcoming Writer's Conferences: LDStorymakers and Indie Recon. Click on links for info. Should both be great so I encourage you to check them out! :D

3 comments :

  1. Hope you sell a lot of books at your signing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best online earning system in the world, Online Data entry jobs, Form Filling Jobs, Copy Pasting Jobs
    Join the best online system from home, Best Investment Plans without any work
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I lived in the US so I could come to your signing! Have one later in the year too please when I visit, so I can meet you!

    ReplyDelete