Thursday, February 14, 2013

Follow Friday--Rant Letters + Blog Tour Stops

Today's Persistence of Vision Blog Tour Stop is a Guest Post about Music in Writing at Reading and Writing Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance

Hop on over and see what you think!

Follow Friday


Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs! 

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you! 


Q: Write a letter to your favorite character. Rant, rave or gush…just pretend like they are real and you just want to let them know a "few things". - Activity courtesy of author, Kelly Walker


Dear Arya (A Song of Fire and Ice)

You really need to open your eyes and look at motivations. Don't consider what something means to you, but what it might mean to other people. For example, if Gendry is trying to elevate himself socially, even though he's never cared one way or another before, maybe it's less about abandoning you and more about something else. *wink, wink.* Just sayin'.

Sincerely,

Liesel

(and also)

Dear All Characters in The Wheel of Time,

You people need to get together and tell each other your stories! Granted, everyone would probably be shocked and horrified to learn each other's tales, but you'd also get much-needed answers to random, seemingly-unanswered questions. For example, Lan doesn't know about Isam, who's probably related to him and is running around doing all kinds of evil crap. Get together and swap stories! In detail! 

Thank you for your time.

Liesel

P.S. Lan, if things ever so south with Nynaeve, I'm just a hop, skip, and an alternate reality away. And I promise never to yank my braid at you. ;D

So, who are you writing a rant letter to this week?

12 comments :

  1. Not familiar with this one at all but I like your letters.

    Happy Weekend :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not familiar with this one either. But still nice letter!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Arya's letter 100%. Enjoyed reading both letters.

    Jessica @ Literary etc
    (new follower via FB, but old follower via Twitter)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great letters! I've had GOT on my TBR for ages now! Really need to get on it!

    Old follower :)

    RobynLeanne @ Fairytales and Folklore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    Thanks again for following. I answered you at my blog too. I liked your letter to Arya Stark. I a reading book number 4 in Song of Ice and FIre and I love it. Though, I can't understand totally the letter. I guess I have to keep reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your letters, even if I'm not familiar with the books or the characters. I hate it when characters don't talk!

    Thanks for stopping by my my FF post earlier. Have a fantastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great letter to Arya! I really don't like where her story line is at this point in the series and hope that it takes a different turn in the next book.

    Old follower. Our FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never read this book, but its a great letter.
    Thanks for stopping by Crazy Book Slut and becoming a new follower, I have returned the favor.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read A Song of Fire and Ice! Or the second one! But your letters are pretty awesome! :D

    New GFC follower :)

    My FF Post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Most Expensive Cars in the World, Top Concept Cars, Top Strange Vehicles in the World and Car latest hot top Wallpapers
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great letters, I really want to read the A Song of Fire and Ice series. I already have the first two books but the size scares me cause I don't want to give up on them!

    New Follower via GFC

    I wrote to Kaiden Rowe @ Annoushka Reads

    ReplyDelete