Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Teaser Tuesday: Maze Runner by James Dashner

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week's teasers come from The Maze Runner by James Dashner. No, I haven't seen the film. I've been holding off until I could read the book. Plus everyone's been telling me forever that I've gotta read me some Dashner. :D
Source
Thomas was drowning in a sea of confusion. A girl? He hadn't even thought about why the Glad only had boys, no girls. Hadn't even had a second change to notice, really. Who is she, he wondered. Why-- 
Newt shushed them again. "That's not bloody half of it," he said, then pointed down into the Box. "I think she's dead." (pg. 54)
What are YOU reading this week?

4 comments :

  1. Oooh great tease! I enjoyed this one! Definitely my fave out of the series!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liesel, I OWN this series based solely on high recommendations. Hope to start reading it, maybe once I'm done with the HP reread :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't quite finished yet, but I'm loving it. Totally engrossing and fascinating. Hope you can get to it soon! :D

      Delete