Thursday, October 3, 2013

Follow Friday: Books I MUST Read!

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!


What book (or TV show) have you not read that seemingly everyone else has? 

I've got a list of these a mile long. (See my TBR list if you don't believe me!) But I'll just name two that I REALLY want to get to:

The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I know, I know. Not having ever read Armentrout makes me a blasphemer in lots of people's eyes, but I'm trying to get there!


Source
The SoulScreamers series by Rachael Vincent. I have a print copy that has the first two or three volumes in it and it's been sitting on my shelf for seven months--yes, you read that right: seven--but I still haven't picked it up. I really want to! I actually think the premise for this series is really cool. Hopefully soon! :D


Source
What do you need to read that everyone else seems to have read?

13 comments :

  1. Both of those series are on my equally scary TBR. It drives me slightly crazy to know there are all these fantastic books out there that I haven't been able to read yet! LOL. One day I'll get to them :) Happy Friday Liesel!

    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Same here. I havne't read anything by Armentrout or Vincent. I'd like to.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more with you. I keep seeing people posting videos and reviews of them hope i can get my hands on them soon. Check out my FF
    I've followed you on GFC and Bloglovin'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Vampire Academy! Check out my FF
    I've followed you on Bloglovin' and Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never read SoulScreamers either!

    Following you via GFC. my FF @ A Novel Idea by Chrissy T

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never read the Lux series and i read the first book of the soul series, i hope you get to them soon though.

    Check out my FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man! Those are 2 series that I <3!!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have an iPad full of books that others have read but I have not.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I won't give you too hard a time about not having read these series, Liesel. BUT you really should read them! LOL I love both these series. There are, however, so, so many books and series that I haven't read that are so loved...

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read The Soul Screamers either. Following you.http://reviewbooksandmore.com/
    http://andreareadsandreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read either of those yet. maybe I'll add them to my TBR

    My FF

    http://illyannafox.blogspot.com/2013/10/feature-follow-friday.html#.Uk8EVYZ6apU

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just started the Lux series and it's sooo good! So good!
    Megan @ Books i View

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't started the Lux series either, but I just finished reading the Soul Screamer series, it's one I really love :) I know what you mean about mile-long TBR lists, though :) One day...

    Thanks for stopping by earlier, have a great weekend Liesel.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete