Thursday, October 24, 2013

Follow Friday: Books in Funny Places

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!


Bookagram: Photograph your favorite read in a funny place. 

Most of you know by now that the Wheel of Time series is among my favorite reads and since my read-along just started book 6, that's what I decided to go with.



Yup, that's right. In the fridge. Please know this isn't a Joey-from-Friends sort of thing. It's not in there because I'm afraid of it. Rather, I often read while cooking dinner for my niece, and consequently find my book is bizarre places. I've lost it many times only to find it on the counter, in the sink, in the fridge, in the freezer, in the cupboard, and once on the floor near the dishwasher. This is why one shouldn't multi-task. Not that it'll stop me from doing it again in the future. :D

How about you? Where did you photograph your read this week?

17 comments :

  1. Interesting place to find your book. I often read while I'm cooking dinner too! Most of my books are on an eReader though. Don't think it would take to kindly to being left in a fridge or freezer.

    Happy Friday Liesel :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choice! The fridge is a good place. I sometimes put non-food items in mine on accident.

    Check out mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Looks like a few of us had the same idea!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is funny. Thanks for sharing with us :)
    Old Follower. The Booker's FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is 'cool' haha!
    Here's what I did to The Darkest Minds
    Old follower via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pic. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL I find myself putting things in the fridge all the time when I'm busy. Never a book though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOLOL!! I forgot about Joey with the book in the fridge! That was hilarious! Sometimes I'll read while cooking, but my book has to stay in the dining room or the family room (they both open onto the kitchen) because if I take it with me I'll spill something all over it! Have a great weekend Liesel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! On another blog where the book was also in the fridge, I totally thought of Joey! I keep looking for my kindle sometimes as well - I wish I could call it like I can do with my mobile phone when I don't remember where I lfet it.

    Have a wonderful weekend, Liesel :)

    Lexxie @ <a href="http://unconventionalbookview.com>(un)Conventional Bookviews</a>

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't say that I've ever found a book in my fridge but the tv remote has popped up in there a few times! Thanks for visiting our blog. Old follower on bloglovin, new follower on GFC.
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol, I haven't lost any books, not yet anyway. Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been blog hopping for the last half hour. This is my fourth book in the fridge/freezer. I guess bookish minds think alike ;)

    Cheers, Kat :)

    PS. Follower via bloglovin #FF

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pic! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am an old follower via Bloglovin :)
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lol and Funny, Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
    lolsgag.com

    ReplyDelete