Thursday, January 16, 2014

Follow Friday: 2014 Reads

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!


What books are you looking forward to reading in 2014?

In the first quarter of the year, I'm going to concentrate on:

 1) finishing several series that I started last year including Allegiant, Into the Still Blue, The Mortal Instruments, and Beautiful Creatures. And 

Source
2) reading a few series that I didn't get to last year like Soul Screamers and the Razorland series.

Source
How about you? What books will you be reading this coming year?

6 comments :

  1. Hopping through. Love the Beautiful Creatures series. The first two are my favs.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both The Beautiful Creatures and The Soul Screamers, Liesel. I hope you continue to enjoy them as much as you have now in the start.
    Have a fantastic Friday!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll probably read Divergent so I can appreciate the movie Liesel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to Into the Still Blue too! :) And I've tried Soul Screamers and Mortal Instruments, but I haven't gotten too far with both series.

    Old Follower. My FF: Isabelle @ Isabelle's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like I'm the only one who didn't like the Mortal Instruments story. I only read the first book though. I wonder if I should give it another shot. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. Have a great week! =)

    Following you on Bloglovin. Can you please return the favour? =)

    Opinionated Cupcakes


    ReplyDelete