Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Teaser Tuesday: My Soul to Take

**Quick Announcement: On Wednesday and Thursday of this week Quantum Entanglement, book 2 of Interchron, will be FREE on Amazon. I'll announce it again on Wed, but just wanted everyone a heads-up.**


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Yea! I'm finally reading Soul Screamers! Volume 1, which contains My Soul to Lose, My Soul to Take, and My Soul to Save in it, has literally been sitting on my shelf since last February. I'm going to try and read the entire series straight through in a few weeks, which means you might get another Soul Screamers teaser next week. Wish me luck!


Source
"His name's Nash. 
Aunt Val took a butter knife from the silverware drawer. "What year is he?" 
I groaned inwardly. "Senior." Here we go...Her smile was a little too enthusiastic. "Well, that's wonderful!"  
Of course, what she really meant was "Rise from the shadows, social leper, and walk in the bright light of acceptance!" Or some crap like that. Because my aunt and overprivileged cousin only recognize two states of being: glitter and grunge. And if you weren't glitter, well, that only left one other option...

What are you reading this week?

4 comments :

  1. Oh nice tease! I absolutely LOVED this series! You are definitely in for a treat!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica! I'm super-excited to finally get into it! :D

      Delete
  2. Great teaser! I love the cover as well :) Haven't read the entire series, so I'm looking forward to reading your review/teasers:)

    My TT :)


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your teaser, Liesel. I loved this series so much! I kept off from reading the last book for quite a while because I didn't want it to end :)

    Happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete