Pages
- Home
- Welcome!
- Current Contest: Desolate Mantle
- Giveaways!
- Advice for Writers
- Visit My Website!
- Crime Fiction: The Botanist
- High Fantasy: Dragon Magic
- The Walking Dead!!!
- Thoughts For Thursday
- Signings and Events
- Contact and Links
- Dystopian: Interchron Series
- Historical Fiction: Kremlins Series
- Crime Fiction: Street Games Series
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Another Landmark for me!
Whoo-hoo! Another landmark for me! This past week, both my blocks passed the 100 follower mark! (Actually, if we're being technical, Musings on Fantasia passed it the week before that, but I decided to wait until my other blog, LKHill , which was just five or six followers, behind suite!)
Thank you so much to all my lovely readers! I greatly appreciate your time, comments, and confidence! If I had anything to give away, yet, I totally would! I've decided that my 100th readers for both blogs (I have their names) will receive a free, signed copy of my book when it comes out in a few months!
Thank you all for following! :D Happy Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

Congratulations!~
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! More will come quickly, I promise.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Nina! I appreciate it! ;D
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Hitting 100 on both is such an achievement.
ReplyDeleteThanks a million! :D
DeleteAwesome Liesel! Congrats.
ReplyDeleteThanks Natalie! :D
DeleteCongratulations. Two blogs though. I can barely handle the one I've got. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Jeff! Yeah, it's a lot of work, but I enjoy it, so that's okay! :D
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! I love knowing that people are following me and reading my stuff. 100 is a great achievement :D
ReplyDelete