Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Another Landmark for me!

Whoo-hoo! Another landmark for me! This past week, both my blocks passed the 100 follower mark! (Actually, if we're being technical, Musings on Fantasia passed it the week before that, but I decided to wait until my other blog, LKHill , which was just five or six followers, behind suite!)

Thank you so much to all my lovely readers! I greatly appreciate your time, comments, and confidence! If I had anything to give away, yet, I totally would! I've decided that my 100th readers for both blogs (I have their names) will receive a free, signed copy of my book when it comes out in a few months!
Thank you all for following! :D Happy Tuesday!

13 comments :

  1. Congratulations! More will come quickly, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Hitting 100 on both is such an achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. Two blogs though. I can barely handle the one I've got. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jeff! Yeah, it's a lot of work, but I enjoy it, so that's okay! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! I love knowing that people are following me and reading my stuff. 100 is a great achievement :D

    ReplyDelete