Wednesday, January 25, 2017

LTUE 2017

Good morning and Happy Hump Day! :D

Just a quick announcement today. LTUE 2017 runs from February 16-18 at the Provo (Utah) Marriott. For those who don't know, LTUE stands for Life, the Universe, and Everything. It's an annual symposium on Sci-Fi and Fantasy. I haven't attended in a couple of years but I love it. So much knowledge and networking with other authors to be had! More details HERE.

Anyway, I'll be there this year, both as a panelist and as an appearing author at the Book Extravaganza. If you're in Utah, come and see me. I'd love to meet you and stay for some panels. I promise you'll learn tons and feel an amazing drive toward your own creativity. Hope to see everyone there! ;D


Have a fantastic Wednesday! Make sure to practice random acts of kindness! ;D

No comments :

Post a Comment