Friday, January 6, 2017

Friday Funnies + Week in Review

Good morning and Happy Friday! Welcome to Friday Funnies and my Week in Review.

Friday Funnies is something I've done for a while (when I actually get around to it). I just post humorous things I find around the internet to give everyone a good laugh. I'll also start my Week in Review today. It's mostly to keep me accountable to my goals and New Years Resolutions. I'll be just giving numbers, mostly. How many words I've written this week, how I'm doing on my reading, etc. And maybe say a word or two about my writing week.

Week in Review

(Whoops! Forgot to update this last night. Fixing now. See, still getting into the grove. ;D)

Words Written: 5,000-ish. I hope to get more done that that most weeks, but I spent a good deal of time planning and outlining in Scrivner. For a first week, I'm happy with that number. 

Books Read: Currently reading Neil Gaimon's American Gods and Brandon Burchard's The Charge. The charge is inspirational and I'm liking it a lot. I've never read Gaimon before and I'm finding American Gods somewhat bizarre, but I'm not thinking of putting it down. Interested to see where it goes.

Short Story: Haven't even started this month's short story yet. Gonna make it a priority first thing next week. ;D

How did you do on your writing goals this week?


Source
Welcome to Friday Funnies! Because everyone needs a good laugh on Friday.


Since I went and saw Rogue One about a week ago, and LOVED it, I thought I'd go with some fun Star Wars humor today:





Source


Source

Source



2 comments :

  1. Throwing the boomerang was funny.
    I don't know why it's so hard to explain Rogue One's position in the story line.
    Great job on the word count!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I liked the boomerang one too. (That and Netflix and die alone. ;D) Thanks Alex! Have a great weekend!

      Delete