Friday, January 13, 2017

Friday Funnies + Week in Review

Week in Review

Words Written: 7,512. So obviously better than last week, but honestly still a bit under where I'd like to be. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with that word count, but I'd like to average at least 2,000 words per day for at least 5 days a week. So I'd like to be more in the 10-12,000 words per week range. But I'm getting there. Working up to it, I suppose. :D

Books Read: Still reading Neil Gaimon's American Gods and Brandon Burchard's The Charge. Haven't finished either, but moving along nicely in both.

Short Story: Ugh. I brainstormed ideas. That's it. I suppose if I can pick one and build on it I might get an outline done this week. Wish me luck!

Source


Welcome to Friday Funnies! Because everyone needs a good laugh on Friday.







Source

I put this on my Instagram account last week. The faces are just priceless! ;D

How has your writing week been? Do you make these faces when reading/writing? ;D

2 comments :

  1. You're really close on your word goal.
    That last kid looks just plain evil...

    ReplyDelete