Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Teaser Tuesday: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Source
This week's teasers come from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling. It's part of a HP read-along I'm participating in (details here if you want to join) and we just started book 3!
Unbidden, the image of the beast in the shadows of Magnolia Crescent crossed his mind. What to do when you know the worst is coming? 
"I'm not going to be murdered," Harry said out loud."That's the spirit, dear," his mirror said sleepily. (pg. 68)
What are you reading this week?

4 comments :

  1. OOoh nice tease! So wish I could find time to re-read this series!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have't read the early books in SO long, so I"m having tons of fun. Thanks Jessica! :D

      Delete
  2. I think I'm overdue for a Harry Potter re-read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't everyone? :D I'm having tons of fun with it. Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete