Wednesday, December 17, 2014

9 Ways to Improve Your Writing: Links Roundup

So I have a Pinterest Board called "On Writing" on which I pin memes about writing/being a writer (most of them funny) as well as links to great writing advice posts. There are some really great writing posts that get pinned to Pinterest, and I often take a lot of inspiration from them. I rarely get to share them outside of that platform, though. So, I thought I'd do a roundup of great links. I hope some of you find these enlightening. 

Nine Ways to Make Readers Care for an Amoral Protagonist

How to Create Powerful Character Combos

Why Story Beginnings and Endings Must Be Linked

The Six Defining Characteristics of Strong Female Protagonists

Five Tricks to Invigorate Your Ending

Five Ways to Write a Killer Plot Twist

How to Hook a Reader

10 Traits of a Strong Antagonist

7 Basic Plots: Tragedy

Happy Writing Everyone! :D

6 comments :