Pages
- Home
- Welcome!
- Current Contest: Desolate Mantle
- Giveaways!
- Advice for Writers
- Visit My Website!
- Crime Fiction: The Botanist
- High Fantasy: Dragon Magic
- The Walking Dead!!!
- Thoughts For Thursday
- Signings and Events
- Contact and Links
- Dystopian: Interchron Series
- Historical Fiction: Kremlins Series
- Crime Fiction: Street Games Series
Monday, December 22, 2014
Out for Christmas
Hi Everyone!
Just wanted to let you know that I'm out of here until the new year. I'll actually have a couple of pre-scheduled posts going up for my read-alongs, but that's it. And for the most part, I won't be reading/commenting much.
So, everyone have a safe and wonderful holiday season! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :D
Just wanted to let you know that I'm out of here until the new year. I'll actually have a couple of pre-scheduled posts going up for my read-alongs, but that's it. And for the most part, I won't be reading/commenting much.
So, everyone have a safe and wonderful holiday season! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too!! Have a wonderful time!! :D
ReplyDeleteAthina @ Between my Lines
Thanks Athina! :D
DeleteHave a Blessed Christmas, Liesel!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Alex! You too! :D
DeleteWow, you have such an amazing blog - I can't believe I hadn't found it before! Following you via GFC. Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteBenish | Feminist Reflections
Thanks Benish! Right back at ya. (I followed you back! :D)
Delete