Monday, April 14, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Wants

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

Top 10 Bookish Things (Other than Books) That I'd Like to Own 

10. A library. Who doesn't want an entire room in their house dedicated to books, complete with over-stuffed chairs and a fireplace.
9. A kindle. I read on the kindle app on my ipad all the time, but it's kind of big and heavy. An actual kindle would be more convenient. Plus, then I could borrow from the lending library.
8. An unlimited Amazon gift card. Just because.
7. Paraphernalia from my favorite books. Wheel of Time t-shirts or medallions, for example, would be welcome.
6. The ability to force any film maker who decides to make my favorite books into movies, to do it perfectly.

That's all I can think of. What bookish things would you like to own?

4 comments :

  1. OOh I definitely like number 6!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also like an Amazon giftcard with an unlimited amount on it. I'd never need a wishlist or book buying ban ever again :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. With an unlimited Amazon gift card I could actually have my own library!

    Check Out My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete