Thursday, April 24, 2014

Follow Friday: Pets


Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!


Have an pets? Tell us or show us.

No pets for me. I have my three-year-old niece Cheveya who often curls up and keeps me company while I read or type on my computer. The next closest thing are these decorative wolf statues I have all over my house. Between the two, I don't think I have much more energy to devote to a pet right now. :D




How about you? Any pets?

23 comments :

  1. Aww too bad you don't have any pets but at least you have a niece. I have a two year old niece and she is enough company for my entire household lol.
    Old follower :)
    Check out my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, my niece is the same way. Gotta love 'em. I'll head over and check out your FF.

      Delete
  2. Hopping through. haha...love that your niece curls up with you. So cute.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 3yo son is the same way. He'll lay in my lap, watching tv, while I work on my laptop. They're so cuddly at this age.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, gotta love 'em. At least until they decide to go into the rebellion state of mind. LOL. Thanks for stoppin by!

      Delete
  4. The wolf statues are awesome!
    Have a great Friday!

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a 9 year old sister, and she's like my pet too, lol

    New follower via GFC! My FF @ A Novel Idea by Chrissy T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, nieces, nephews, younger siblings. All the same. LOL. :D Thanks Chrissy!

      Delete
  6. those are beautiful statues! wolves are very majestic. between you and me though, id rather have a pet than a kid around me lol.

    Check out my Feature Friday - Pets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Hey, to each her own. :D Happy Friday!

      Delete
  7. We had dogs and cats when I was growing up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a few growing up as well, but my family never did especially well with pets, which is probably why I've never felt particularly compelled to have them as an adult. :D

      Delete
  8. Agree. Pets take so much time. This reminds me I need to go clean a cage :(
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Yeah, once again, I get to bathe and put my niece to bed. Especially after she's been playing outside, it's not a whole lot different from cleaning a cage. :D

      Delete
  9. That's cool you have a little person with you! I have my two year old son who loves to lay on my computer while I'm reading on it or something lol. :)
    I also love wolves, and have all kinds of wolf pictures and stuff in my house! But I also have a cat who plays with my little one all the time.

    Have a good weekend.
    My F&F
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pet's are a lot of work there is nothing wrong with having wolf artwork. My four year old likes to snuggle while I read. Thanks so much for sharing. New follower Happy reading & Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAHAHA I love the pic of the wolves lol! Yes animals are a lot of work and take tons of time and energy. I think it's very smart of you to know that you don't have the energy for one right now. Some people get pets and are too overwhelmed and the pets suffer. So you go girl!
    Here's my F&F http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bet she's a sweetheart! I hope you can stop by. I'm following via facebook.

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2014/04/feature-and-follow-pets-42514.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pets can be pretty time consuming and take a lot of effort at times lol. I always wanted a dog, until I saw how much hard work my aunts dogs are... now I'm like 'NO WAY!!!!'. Bloglovin' follower. Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The only thing we have now are fish, but I've had many, many cats over the years. Fun!

    ReplyDelete