Pages
- Home
- Welcome!
- Current Contest: Desolate Mantle
- Giveaways!
- Advice for Writers
- Visit My Website!
- Crime Fiction: The Botanist
- High Fantasy: Dragon Magic
- The Walking Dead!!!
- Thoughts For Thursday
- Signings and Events
- Contact and Links
- Dystopian: Interchron Series
- Historical Fiction: Kremlins Series
- Crime Fiction: Street Games Series
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
The Science of Time Travel + Launch Day Results
Hello Wonderful Readers!
Yesterday was the Release Date and Launch Party for Quantum Entanglement and it went great! If you want to see the results and winners, just pop on over to the Interchron Facebook page. Special thanks to all those who dropped by, commented, or otherwise participated! It was tons of fun!
I worked all day, though, and as a result, I'm a little burnt out today. But no worries! I still have links to send you to. :D
I'm guest posting over at Mad Hatter Reads about the Science of Time Travel! If all you lovely readers could pop on over and leave your comments there, I'd really appreciate it! :D
Thanks so much! And happy hump day! :D
Yesterday was the Release Date and Launch Party for Quantum Entanglement and it went great! If you want to see the results and winners, just pop on over to the Interchron Facebook page. Special thanks to all those who dropped by, commented, or otherwise participated! It was tons of fun!
I worked all day, though, and as a result, I'm a little burnt out today. But no worries! I still have links to send you to. :D
I'm guest posting over at Mad Hatter Reads about the Science of Time Travel! If all you lovely readers could pop on over and leave your comments there, I'd really appreciate it! :D
Thanks so much! And happy hump day! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)


Glad your launch day went just as well!
ReplyDelete