Pages
- Home
- Welcome!
- Current Contest: Desolate Mantle
- Giveaways!
- Advice for Writers
- Visit My Website!
- Crime Fiction: The Botanist
- High Fantasy: Dragon Magic
- The Walking Dead!!!
- Thoughts For Thursday
- Signings and Events
- Contact and Links
- Dystopian: Interchron Series
- Historical Fiction: Kremlins Series
- Crime Fiction: Street Games Series
Saturday, September 14, 2013
Great Reviews and Saturday Funnies!!!
Happy Saturday, Everyone! I usually don't do Saturday posts, but I wanted to recap the reviews I've gotten this week for Dark Remnants. I really am quite proud of them. So, if you haven't yet, check out the following review for my new book:
Bound by Words
Vicariously! and (just yesterday)
Girl in the Woods Reviews.
I'm at the League of Utah Writer's annual conference all day today. (In other words, I'll be having all kinds of geeky fun.) Hope you all have great weekend plans as well! Happy Saturday!
What are your weekend plans?
Bound by Words
Vicariously! and (just yesterday)
Girl in the Woods Reviews.
I'm at the League of Utah Writer's annual conference all day today. (In other words, I'll be having all kinds of geeky fun.) Hope you all have great weekend plans as well! Happy Saturday!
![]() |
| Source |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)


That's awesome, Liesel! Enjoy your geeky fun today. I actually need a day between Sunday and Monday.
ReplyDelete