Monday, September 23, 2013

Award-Winning Manuscripts + Character Spotlight

For today's Quantum Entanglement tour stop, I'm doing a character spotlight over at JC's Bookhaven. Hop on over and check it out if you feel so inclined. :D


Source
As you know, I attended the League of Utah Writers' annual conference last weekend, and it was fabulous! I got to be instructed in the craft of writing by the likes of Sophie Littlefield, Maxwell Alexander Drake, and the great Gerald N. Lund.





I'm not sure if I actually announced how I did in the contest on this blog. So, here goes!

In the published book contest, Persistence of Vision came in at 2nd place, winning the prestigious Silver Quill Award! Yeah!


Quantum Entanglement, which came out only days before the conference, also won 2nd place in the unpublished manuscripts category. And Dragon Magic--a manuscript that is still in progress and I will probably put out early in 2014, won an honorable mention.
So, there you have it! I need to head over to Goodreads and Amazon now and add the phrase "award-winning novel" into the description. I'm really quite excited. :D

So, have you entered any writing contests lately?

1 comment :