Pages
- Home
- Welcome!
- Current Contest: Desolate Mantle
- Giveaways!
- Advice for Writers
- Visit My Website!
- Crime Fiction: The Botanist
- High Fantasy: Dragon Magic
- The Walking Dead!!!
- Thoughts For Thursday
- Signings and Events
- Contact and Links
- Dystopian: Interchron Series
- Historical Fiction: Kremlins Series
- Crime Fiction: Street Games Series
Thursday, September 5, 2013
Follow Friday: Bookcase Showcase
Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!
How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!
Bookshelf Tour. Give us a tour of your bookshelf.
My first question when I saw this week's topic was, which one? I have more than one! This one is one of the main ones. You probably can't tell from this pic, but the top shelf is mostly fantasy and sci-fi. The second shelf is classics and more contemporary publications. The bottom shelf is full of larger, coffee-table or reference books that I haven't touched since college. (Really ought to get rid of them, but I doubt anyone would enter a giveaway where the prizes are textbooks, LOL.)
This is a smaller shelf. I have random titles up top and the first shelf down is mostly religious fiction. The second shelf is--that's right--full of children's books. I live with my sister and two-year-old niece and these are all her books. She throws them all over the floor daily and I have to pick them up. Isn't she cute?
.JPG)
This shelf is in my room and, as you can see, it's a bit disheveled. I don't categorize these books by any specific genre or group, but that stack on top are ones I want to get to sooner rather than later. Yeah, they've been there for months. Hehe. And yes, those brown boxes on the floor are copies of unsold copies of Persistence of Vision I'm hoping to sell at Peach Days in Brigham City this weekend. Wish me luck!

Remember, there's a **free story** involved if you follow via email. Just sayin'. ;D
What's your bookshelf look like?
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!
How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!
Bookshelf Tour. Give us a tour of your bookshelf.
My first question when I saw this week's topic was, which one? I have more than one! This one is one of the main ones. You probably can't tell from this pic, but the top shelf is mostly fantasy and sci-fi. The second shelf is classics and more contemporary publications. The bottom shelf is full of larger, coffee-table or reference books that I haven't touched since college. (Really ought to get rid of them, but I doubt anyone would enter a giveaway where the prizes are textbooks, LOL.)
This is a smaller shelf. I have random titles up top and the first shelf down is mostly religious fiction. The second shelf is--that's right--full of children's books. I live with my sister and two-year-old niece and these are all her books. She throws them all over the floor daily and I have to pick them up. Isn't she cute?
This shelf is in my room and, as you can see, it's a bit disheveled. I don't categorize these books by any specific genre or group, but that stack on top are ones I want to get to sooner rather than later. Yeah, they've been there for months. Hehe. And yes, those brown boxes on the floor are copies of unsold copies of Persistence of Vision I'm hoping to sell at Peach Days in Brigham City this weekend. Wish me luck!

Remember, there's a **free story** involved if you follow via email. Just sayin'. ;D
What's your bookshelf look like?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)


Gotta love a full shelf, although empty ones are nice too because that gives you more room to fill them!
ReplyDeleteHere's my Follow Friday
Have a GREAT weekend!
Old Follower :)
I'd have the same question as you - which shelf do you want to see? We have one in almost every room.
ReplyDeleteWow you have a lot! Envy!
ReplyDeletehttp://forevertonowhere.blogspot.com/2013/09/follow-friday.html
Mine are spread out too - it means you have a lot of books, which is a good thing :0)
ReplyDeleteHere's my Bookshelf Tour
New follower via Networked Blogs. Please follow me back at
ReplyDeleteShelf Full of Books
Kathryn
great shelves! I definitely need more in my house, I'm out of room on mine! Love the silly face in one of the pics :) She's adorable!
ReplyDeleteOld follower!
Here's My FF
Amber @Paradise of Pages
Love how you have shelves everywhere! LOL.
ReplyDeleteFollowed!
This week, I didn’t do a feature. I am doing this project and it would mean a lot of you commented on THIS instead... And follow via email too!
- Nova @ Musings of a Blogder
You can never have enough books Liesel and I keep meaning to organize them somehow. She is very cute and I hope you sell a ton of books this weekend!
ReplyDeleteI have stacks everywhere as well.
ReplyDeleteNew email follower, Old GFC follower.
Here is my Follow friday