Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Persistence of Vision Officially Released--Yea!!!

Today is the official release date of Persistence of Vision! Yea!!! Tour stops today include:

1) Character Interview with Joan at Strands of the Pattern
2)  Guest Post on The Howling Turtle
3) Author Interview on Second Book to the Right


*Also, I'm doing a virtual launch tour for Persistence of Vision which starts today! The idea is, if you plan to buy the book, please please do it between 1/29 and 2/4. We want as many as possible bought up in the first week so we can get it on as many top lists as possible.

Of course, there will be prizes! Anyone who can prove they purchased the book in this first week (a picture of a receipt or a confirmation email will do) will automatically receive book swag and be entered to win one of three $20 Amazon Gift cards!

If you have any questions, feel free to email me!

Random Movie Quotes (RMQ)!


sodahead.com
Last week's RMQ was: "I could get used to a view like this. Yep, I'm used to it. Guys I want a castle." This was said by Eugene/Flynn Ryder in the Disney movie, Tangled. Charming film! This was guessed by Alex Cavanaugh. Great job, Alex!




Today's RMQ is:
Loosen your corset and have a drink. 
One point for film, one for character, one for actor. Any guesses? 

5 comments :

  1. Congrats Liesel! Enjoy your special day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here's to hoping you find incredible success with it! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Liesel!!
    No idea on the quote today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your official release. Best of luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Tangled! I would've guessed that one for sure :) I think this one is Hunger Games? I'm not sure. I am emailing my receipt! I am joining in on the fun. Congrats, Liesel. Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete