Thursday, January 3, 2013

Follow Friday--Resolutions

Persistence of Vision Blog Tour


Hi Everyone!

So the Persistence of Vision blog tour is pretty much planned, minus a few minor details. First of all let me say thank you to all my wonderful blogger buddies. I sent out way for invites than I needed, thinking I'd only get a handful of responses. The positive response has been overwhelming! The tour is going to be massive--going about seven weeks. Even with that time frame I'm having to double up on tour stops some days. So thank you to all of you who are so willing to help me promote my book!

Once the tour beings (January 13) I probably won't have a whole lot of original content on my blog until it's finished. I'll list the tour stop or stops for each day, do any announcements, and I may do a few memes and such, but that will be it until the tour is complete.

For anyone interested, there's a badge in my sidebar with a code you can grab if you want. It's linked to the page about the tour (still under construction). You can find the tab for the page at the top of the blog. Thanks again!

Follow Friday

Increase Blog Followers, gain Book Blog Followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers — but you have to know — the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.
trans Feature & Follow #123
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!
How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools — keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Q: What New Years Blogging or Writing resolution have you placed on yourself?


Blogging Resolutions:

1) Double my Following
2) Create at least one post of original content on each blog per week.

Writing Resolutions:

1) Write the next 2 Installments in my Interchron Series
2) Get all three installment of my historical fiction trilogy Kremlins ready to go (Book 1 Citadels of Fire due out in September).
3) Plan, if not write, the first installment of another project I'm working on--it's a high fantasy.

What are your blogging and writing New Year's resolutions?

17 comments :

  1. A great set of resolutions. Hope you manage to achieve them all. I have similar aspirations.

    My FF @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your resolutions! I'm definitely hoping our blog does get more support. ^^

    New GFC Follower.
    Click HERE for my FF.

    Louisse @ The Soul Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your resolutions! Looks like you'll be writing mostly, which sounds great. Good luck with the blog tour as well! I love the cover of your book.

    I followed you through GFC. Follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just started following you :) Here's my feature&follow: http://bookbunnysreviews.blogspot.fi/2013/01/feature-412013.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doubling my following would terrify me, so I think I'll focus on maintaining.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of writing, there. I can't even finish the first book I'm working on! Lol(: One day....

    New follower via GFC
    My FF:
    http://fangirlhostess.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of luck with your resolutions!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm trying to write original content as well, it's hard with so many other blogs out there! My FF: HardcoreHeroines

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with those writing resolutions!

    New GFC Follower.

    -Nyx @ Unraveling Words

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh goodness! You've got a lot on your plate! :) Good luck with everything in 2013! I predict greatness for you! :)

    I just want to post more reviews this year...and better balance all the "balls" I juggle. :)

    Old Follower -

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck with all your resolutions!
    New folower!
    Here is my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing set of resolutions, good luck with those ;)

    My Feature & Follow Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck on your writing goals -- sounds like 2013 will be a very busy year for you. And I am excited to be part of the blog tour. Congrats on releasing your book!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Same here, I want to post more original content! Great resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! New follower through FF, here is my FF post here: http://www.glamourglory.com/2013/01/follow-friday.html
    My ny's goals here:http://www.glamourglory.com/2013/01/my-new-years-goals.html

    -Reyna
    Follow me @glamourglory

    ReplyDelete
  16. Old follower hopping through! I actually just sent you an email, so hopefully you got it. ALSO...omg Citadels of Fire sounds AMAZING! Historical fiction is one of my true loves (+ a major part of my ancestry is Russian), but I don't get to read enough of it...so if you need a fresh pair of eyes...let me know!

    My F&F: here

    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete