Thursday, May 28, 2015

Follow Friday: Scary TBR Lists + Friday Funnies

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!



How many books do you have on your TBR List? -- Suggested byObsessive Compulsive Reader 


On Goodreads.com, my TBR list currently has 762 books on it. As sad as that is, it gets worse. I know I have books on my shelves at home and on my kindle that aren't actually on my goodreads TBR shelf. So, I'd say overall my TBR is 800+ books long. AND...I often just put the first book of a series on the list. If it's awesome, chances are I'll read subsequent books for that series, too. So...

How many books are on your TBR list?




Welcome to Friday Funnies! Because everyone needs a good laugh on Friday.

(All pictures courtesy of my LOL Pinterest Board or my Geektastic Board.)


LOL.

No idea if this is real or not, but if it is, oh good heavens! I think it's safe
 to say the connotations of most of these words have changed since the '60s.


This video is only funny if you're familiar with Game of Thrones. If you are,
 it's hysterical. If not, you'll be super-confused. You've been warned. :D



Our Game of Thrones musical continues as Nikolaj Coster-Waldau brings us Closer To Home. If you're in the U.S., then watch Red Nose Day USA this Thursday at 8/7c on NBC for more! #RedNose
Posted by Coldplay on Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Hope one of those gave you a laugh. Which was your favorite? What's making you laugh this Friday? I'd love to get some links! 

6 comments :

  1. Not too many books in my TBR file but I need to change that. I can totally relate that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! 800? That's insane! I thought my under 200 was bad though the number only grows every week!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My list is really big. I don't even know the number, but it's probably a few thousand.

    My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/05/feature-follow-friday-size-of-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have quite that many but I could probably get there if I counted my nearly 400 owned physical books, all my Kindle books, and then took the time to actually list everything I could think of that I wanted to read. We'll never read them all.

    Cayt @ Vicarious Caytastrophe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand that! My TBR a few weeks ago was 3,000+!! I culled it down to 400 books, not including what I know I own. So many good books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WD-40 is a Michael Scott "That's what she said" paradise.
    As for the TBR list, I have to admit, I'm not very familiar with what a TBR list is.

    ReplyDelete