Monday, June 1, 2015

Back in a Week + Game of Thrones

Good morning, Everyone! 

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. As I said last week, I have a family weekend this Friday (in the which I will be playing a bridesmaid) which means that this week is going to be all kinds of stressful-crazy. I'm officially signing off for the the next seven days. I didn't have any time to do advance posts this weekend, and I certainly won't have time to do them during this week.

So, I hope you all have a wonderful week. I'll be back soon! :D

P.S. I haven't done any Game of Thrones recaps this season. I've done them in past seasons, but I just haven't had time since season 5 began. Now I kind of wish I had. How crazy was that episode last night? Definitely the most intense of the season. Just had to put that out there. :D

Source

Source

Are you watching Game of Thrones this season?

8 comments :

  1. Good time to take a break.
    I'll be watching that episode today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you like it, Alex. I thought it was awesome! :D

      Delete
  2. I've been following the book since shortly after it first came out, but I've never really gotten into the show. Probably because I tried to watch it on my phone on the bus and it was too embarrassing with all the gratuitous sex and boobs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I don't think I'd want to watch that one in a public place, either, lol. I feel ya. Can't wait for book 6 to come out, but I hear it's been pushed to 2016. :(

      Delete
  3. I need to get caught up on Game of Thrones soon. I've read all the the books, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the books. I think they're doing a great job with this season. :D

      Delete
  4. I'm not watching Game of Thrones but every episode sounds more surprising than the last. Bring a bridesmaid does sound stressful-crazy so I hope you enjoy your down time.

    ReplyDelete