Monday, March 16, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Spring TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

Top 10 Books on My Spring TBR List

These are just the next books in my favorite series or next book out by a favorite author I can't wait to get to:

Source


10. The Fall by Bethany Griffin


Source


9. Ruins by Dan Wells

Source


8. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandre Clare




Sourc
These are books that have been on my Kindle for a while that I really want to get to sooner rather than later:

7. Beautiful Darkness/Beautiful Chaos/Beautiful Redemption by  Kami Garcia


Source


6. Dare You To by Katie McGarry




These are books I got for Christmas and I swore I would read them soon rather than waiting a year:

Soure

5. Glow by Kathleen Ryan

Source


4. AntiGoddess by Kendare Blake


Source


3. The Scorch Trials by James Dashner


Two Non-Fiction Books to Help With My Writing Career:

Source


2. The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
Source


1. Business for Authors by Johanna Penn


What top ten books are on your spring TBR list?

12 comments :

  1. I really enjoyed Dare You To. I love Katie McGarry's writing! I hope that you get around to these books. :-) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy her writing as well. Can't wait to get to that one. Thanks Chrissi! :D

      Delete
  2. OOOh nice! Loved Antigoddess! I still need to read the second one in that series! The Scorch Trials was awesome too! I binged that trilogy last year and liked it pretty well overall.

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you loved it. I haven't heard much about it, so not sure what to think going in. Can't wait to read both of those. Thanks Jessica! :D

      Delete
  3. I just want to survive my own release...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel ya, Alex! I'm juggling so many projects it's overwhelming. We'll both figure it out, though. :D

      Delete
  4. I think I've been sort of good this year in getting around to the books that were given to me at Christmas (my brithday, however, is a totally different story altogether, lol). Great list, happy reading :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's easier said than done, isn't it? I feel ya. Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete
  5. I really enjoyed AntiGoddess but haven't gotten around to the second one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, The Fall looks creepy... works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never finished The Maze Runner series, but I was really surprised by how much I enjoyed the movie, so I think I might pick up the next book too.

    ReplyDelete