Pages
- Home
- Welcome!
- Current Contest: Desolate Mantle
- Giveaways!
- Advice for Writers
- Visit My Website!
- Crime Fiction: The Botanist
- High Fantasy: Dragon Magic
- The Walking Dead!!!
- Thoughts For Thursday
- Signings and Events
- Contact and Links
- Dystopian: Interchron Series
- Historical Fiction: Kremlins Series
- Crime Fiction: Street Games Series
Monday, March 16, 2015
Top Ten Tuesday: Spring TBR
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
Top 10 Books on My Spring TBR List
![]() |
| Source |
10. The Fall by Bethany Griffin
![]() |
| Source |
9. Ruins by Dan Wells
![]() |
| Source |
8. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandre Clare
![]() |
| Sourc |
7. Beautiful Darkness/Beautiful Chaos/Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia
![]() |
| Source |
6. Dare You To by Katie McGarry
These are books I got for Christmas and I swore I would read them soon rather than waiting a year:
![]() |
| Soure |
5. Glow by Kathleen Ryan
![]() |
| Source |
4. AntiGoddess by Kendare Blake
![]() |
| Source |
3. The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
Two Non-Fiction Books to Help With My Writing Career:
![]() |
| Source |
2. The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
![]() |
| Source |
1. Business for Authors by Johanna Penn
What top ten books are on your spring TBR list?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)











I really enjoyed Dare You To. I love Katie McGarry's writing! I hope that you get around to these books. :-) My TTT
ReplyDeleteI enjoy her writing as well. Can't wait to get to that one. Thanks Chrissi! :D
DeleteOOOh nice! Loved Antigoddess! I still need to read the second one in that series! The Scorch Trials was awesome too! I binged that trilogy last year and liked it pretty well overall.
ReplyDeleteHere's my Tuesday Post
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)
Glad you loved it. I haven't heard much about it, so not sure what to think going in. Can't wait to read both of those. Thanks Jessica! :D
DeleteI just want to survive my own release...
ReplyDeleteI feel ya, Alex! I'm juggling so many projects it's overwhelming. We'll both figure it out, though. :D
DeleteI think I've been sort of good this year in getting around to the books that were given to me at Christmas (my brithday, however, is a totally different story altogether, lol). Great list, happy reading :)
ReplyDeleteMy TTT
It's easier said than done, isn't it? I feel ya. Thanks for stopping by! :D
DeleteOh I like your list so many good books.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed AntiGoddess but haven't gotten around to the second one yet.
ReplyDeleteOoh, The Fall looks creepy... works for me!
ReplyDeleteI never finished The Maze Runner series, but I was really surprised by how much I enjoyed the movie, so I think I might pick up the next book too.
ReplyDelete