Thursday, March 26, 2015

Follow Friday: BEA + Friday Funnies

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!



Have you ever been to BEA? If not, what's stopping you? If you have, what was your best experience there? - Suggested by The Paperback Princess. 


This one's a boring one for me. I've never been. I've been wanting to go badly for the past five years, but haven't managed it financially yet. It's the kind of thing I'd probably have to plan a year in advance. But do I ever think about it ahead of time? Nope!

How about you? Have you been to BEA? How was it?



Welcome to Friday Funnies! Because everyone needs a good laugh on Friday.

(All pictures courtesy of my LOL Pinterest Board)




(So many friends I could say this to!)
(Right?)
(I've totally done this before, LOL. It's really just a concentration thing, but still!)
Hope some of these gave you a laugh! Happy Friday!

8 comments :

  1. Exactly! I don't have the money to go to New York let alone BEA! It's literally all the way across America from me. Lol! I hope to go one day, though! I love your Friday funnies! They made me laugh! (:

    Old follower!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer. Glad you liked the funnies. And glad someone else is in the same boat I'm in. I'm across the country from it too (Utah) and that makes it hard. Happy Friday! :D

      Delete
  2. I have done the last one before as well! I am totally following this board of yours on Pinterest!
    Hi! My name is Priyanka and this is my first Feature & Follow!
    New follower!
    Here is the link to my FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Welcome to the FF meme. It's tons of fun. I'll check out your post as well. Happy Friday! :D

      Delete
  3. I've never been to BEA either. No money and there's no way I'm going by myself.
    Old follower.
    My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/03/feature-follow-friday-bea-attendance.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All those of us who want to go but never have should go together! :D Thanks for stopping by. Happy Friday!

      Delete
  4. I definitely would need to plan this ahead of time as an "event". I would need to get hotel rooms and save up, etc. At least I am in driving or bus distance. Maybe I'll go some year.

    New follower!
    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, advance planning definitely needed. Hopefully we'll all make it some year. Thanks so much, Cayt. Have a great week! :D

      Delete