Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Short Break

Hey Everyone! Happy Tuesday!

So I'm taking a brief brake from the blogosphere. I'm moving into a new place this week. Plus I've got a deadline for edits to get back to my publisher, and I'm trying to get out book 2 of Street Games, Desolate Mantle. (I was aiming for having it out the end of February, but it's looking like it'll be about another two weeks.)

So, as you can see, I'm swamped. I won't be on much of the rest of the week, and depending on how my weekend goes, next week is up in the air too. 

Source
But, no worries. I'll be back after that to normal blogging schedule. Wish me luck! And have a great week! :D

6 comments :

  1. Good luck with the move and the edits!
    And how wild is that - The Princess Bride was on last night and I watched about five minutes of it before switching to the program I was going to watch (because that movie sucks you in) and that was the scene I watched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with everything! But this is definitely the best way to announce a break...a Princess Bride gif! Love it!! Grew up on this movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obviously I agree. :D Thanks Jessica! :D

      Delete
  3. Just moving can take up 100% of your time, so adding editing just takes it over the top. I hope all goes well Liesel!

    ReplyDelete