Monday, March 23, 2015

A to Z Challenge: Theme Reveal


So it's been two years (since 2013) since the last time I did the A to Z Challenge. In 2013 I participated, and loved it! I just haven't been in a position the last two years that I could dedicate the time to it that I needed to. But, this year is once again my year!

My theme last time was "Writing and Other Bookish Things."

I'll admit that I'm going to be boring and do a similar theme again. I know. How very unoriginal of me, but try to understand my logic, here.

1) I'm a writer. 'Nuf said.
2) Posts I do about writing and editing are the most-read posts on my blog.
3) For a while now, I've been wanting to put together a book for writers about how to better edit their own writing. It would include the entire spectrum from mechanical editing (diction, syntax, etc) to story editing (plot, character, continuity, etc.). 

So, my theme is going to be Editing. As boring as I'm sure that sounds, I promise I'll make it fun and informative. I'm hoping that by the time April is over, I will have at least a decent outline for this editing book, if not have it mostly written.
Source
Interested in joining the A to Z Challenge? For more info or to sign up, click HERE.

How about you? Are you participating in the A to Z Challenge? What's your theme?

6 comments :

  1. That will be a helpful theme. Glad you're on board again this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alex! I'm excited for it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must be boring, too, because I LOVE editing. I'll be back here in April for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know, Shonna! I'll look forward to seeing you then! :D

      Delete
  4. Editing is important and a lot of writers need to do it better :D Cool theme!

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary - Epics from A to Z
    MopDog - The crazy thing about Hungarians...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Tarkabarka! I'll check out your theme as well. :D

      Delete