Thursday, November 6, 2014

Follow Friday: What Would You Do for an ARC?

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!


Craziest thing you'd be willing to do for an ARC you are dying to read (aka what would you doooo-ooo for that ARC you want? *think of the Klondike Bar music*) - Suggested by A Great Read


Hmm. Great question. For the best ARC in the world, I would...give away 100 books out of my own personal library. Yup, that's right! 100. Of course they would all be books that I have already read and many would probably be ones I didn't particularly care for, but still... 

Not daring enough? Okay, I'd totally jump out of an airplane, too. I'd go skydiving for that great book! :D

What would YOU do for your favorite ARC?


8 comments :

  1. I'm not sure there's anything I'm so dying to read that I can't wait for the final copy.
    Wish I could wait for my own final copy, but I'll have to read the darn review copy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Ah the perks of being a writer. :D

      Delete
  2. Haha! I would not be jumping out of any planes for any books! But if you're brave enough to go to it then go for it! :P Old follower!

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, maybe I'm just looking for an excuse. Thanks Tracy!

      Delete
  3. You wouldn't catch me skydiving, even for an ARC for Sarah J Maas' new book LOL!!!
    Old Follower but I am now at W/P so would love a new follow please :-)
    Kirsty xx
    http://kirstylovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/11/07/ff-feature-and-follow-friday-lets-get-hopping/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd go skydiving just for the heck of it. No book required....though it would be a perk ;)

    www.thebookcove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Thanks Jessi! Have a great weekend. :D

      Delete