Thursday, August 4, 2016

Book Release Dates, Follow Friday, and Friday Funnies!!!

Announcements:



1. Bastions of Blood, Book 2 of Kremlins will be released August 16, 2016. That's only 2 weeks away. Yeah! I will be holding an online Launch Party. Visit THIS LINK for more info or if you're interested in attending. There will be prizes including free ebooks, signed print books, and gift cards





2. Desolate Mantle, Book 2 of Street Games, will be released September 13, 2016. I will be holding an online launch party for that one too. Details forthcoming. 





Follow Friday:

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!



What are your favorite podcasts, bookish and non-bookish?

Oh dear. I'm afraid I have a very boring answer for this question: none. I don't usually listen to podcasts. I wish I did as I constantly come across dozens that sound fascinating, but I'm far too busy to spare the time and I currently don't spend enough time in the car or in other places that lend themselves to audio entertainment, so I rarely if ever indulge in such thing. Wish I had a more entertaining answer this week. :D

Friday Funnies


Welcome to Friday Funnies! Because everyone needs a good laugh on Friday.




This is by far the funniest thing I found this week:

It's a TERRIBLE pickup line. Please don't use it on anyone--man, woman, animal... but I did laugh for about ten minutes, and still chuckle whenever it randomly pops into my head.



Happy Friday, Everyone! Hope you all have a fun and safe weekend!

3 comments :

  1. Two books in the next two months - wow! Now I know what you've been doing while you were away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that there are dozens of podcasts that sound fascinating. I have a long commute so that's when I listen to them. This American Life is my favorite. This is a great round-up of news and congrats on your upcoming book tour! I may try that beaver line on my wife. LOL

    ReplyDelete