Thursday, August 29, 2013

Follow Friday--Torturous Choices!

Follow Friday

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!


If you could have ONE - one book - for the rest of your life. Don't cheat...what would it be? 


Source
Hey! No fair asking bookish people to choose just one book for the rest of their lives! It goes against the core of who we are! Okay, discounting religious books--honestly, I'd probably go with a book of scripture--if I only get one book rather than one series...I think I'd go with A Memory of Light by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson. I'd totally want the entire Wheel of Time series, but if I couldn't have it, I'd go with the final book. I've read the entire series more than once, and could probably remember most of it, but the final book in this story was beyond awesome. I could read it over and over and never get sick of it. Just sayin'. :D

What ONE book could you not live without?

17 comments :

  1. Ooh nice! Not familiar with this one!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of this one! Too hard a question this week.

    Happy Friday.

    Old follower.

    Sandra @ SSBF Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read that book yet.New GFC follower
    hope you can visit my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this series! This was a very hard question!
    Followed via Bloglovin DanaSquare
    My FF post @DanaSquare

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard alot about this author, I haven't read anything by him though. I know I'm awful!!

    Old follower :)

    Here's my FF

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this one. Old follower :)

    Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of this book and it's the most important book to you? That says something! Great find Liesel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting, I have not yet read that one.

    Here is my FF: http://hbbookhotties.blogspot.com/2013/08/feature-and-follow-5-aug-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Only one book choice for me - the Bible.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree, how can we be expected to be able to choose only one? I'm not familiar with the series you mentioned, but it's awesome when there is a book or series you're willing to re-read :)

    Old follower stopping by.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe they could've made it easier on me and said "what fiction book could you not live without?" Oh well.

    Old follower hopping through.
    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read this one yet, but this FF is great for me as a reader because I figure if you chose the book then it must be awesome!

    Thanks for the suggestion!

    New GFC follower

    Kat @ Books Are Bread

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so agree with you on not asking bookish people to choose just one! I haven't heard of this book but sounds like me (or my bookworm son) would enjoy it. thanks for the recommendation.

    New bloglovin follower.

    http://momssmallvictories.com/feature-follow-the-book-thief-stole-my-heart/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have not read this one yet. But did take a look on goodreads. Great choice.

    New follower via Blog Lovin’!

    Renee
    http://reneeentress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting choice. Personally The Shadow Rising was always my favourite :)
    Old Follower and Thank for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I read the first several of The Wheel of Time series... and then I got annoyed at the forever expanding book number, when it was supposed to be... what? Six books? So I gave up on them.

    I'm glad you loved em though!!
    Old bloglovin follower.

    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2013/08/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete