Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cover Reveal and Blurb--Miss J! (And RMQ!)

Hello Everyone and Happy Wednesday! I hope today finds you all well and prosperous. And also happy, for that is everything.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Miss Book Reviews is doing a Cover Reveal for Persistence of Vision today. If you could all hop over and leave your comments there, I'd really appreciate it. Afterward, you have my permission to do something nice for yourself! :D


Photo Credit: quickhealth.net

Just saying.

Thanks so much for all your support!


Random Movie Quotes (RMQ)

Don't know what this is? Click here.

Last time's RMQ was:


Photo Credit: fanpop.com

"You use that words so often. I don't think it means what you think it means."

Alex Cavanaugh guessed it! That's right: It was Mandy Patinkin as Inigo Montoya in The Princess Bride! Who doesn't know that movie? :D Great job, Alex!





Today's RMQ is:

"When someone asks if you're a god, you say YES!"

Any guesses? Three possible points--one for film, one for actor, one for character! Good luck! :D

1 comment :

  1. Easy one! Ghostbusters, said by Ray. (Played by Ernie Hudson. Yes, I know way too much about movies.)

    ReplyDelete