Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Book Bite Reviews and Me!

Hi Everyone! Happy Wednesday! I always love Wednesdays because yesterday was only Tuesday, but tomorrow is Thursday! If feels like the week is just flying by (usually). :D

Picture Credit: BookBitReviews.blogspot.com
Today Becky at Book Bite Reviews is doing an author interview and cover reveal...for me! (squee! my first author interview!). Hop on over and show your support for a great blogger who's willing to help a debut author! Thanks everyone! :D

Click here to go to Book Bit Reviews!

1 comment :

  1. Hey, Liesel, congrats on the review! I wanted to let you know that I tagged you for the "Look Challenge."

    You can check out my page if you'd like more info: http://noreecosper.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-look-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete