Thursday, August 28, 2014

Follow Friday: Trading Places

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!


Tell us about a book character you’d trade places with 

Oh there are so many! Is there a way to pick just one?

Source



1. Nynaeve al'Meara of Wheel of Time -- just so I can channel the One Power and marry Lan. :D


2. Arya Stark of A Song of Ice and Fire -- I totally want all Arya's adventures. I wish I was as brave and adventurous as she is. I totally want to be here. Uh, but you know, to know all the things the reader knows that she doesn't. :D


Source

3. Harry Potter (or maybe Hermione since I'm a girl) so I can attend Hogwarts. 

Those are the first three that came to mind, but this list could go on for awhile...




What character would you change places with?

16 comments :

  1. Haha...you're the first one to choose more than one. I found it hard too.

    Old gfc follower

    My FF

    Kate @ If These Books Could Talk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! It's definitely hard! :D Thanks for stopping by. Have a great Labor Day weekend! :D

      Delete
  2. Nice! I was waiting for Hermione to pop up! Have only visited a small handful so far and she hadn't made anyone's list. Not mine either for that matter! But I knew someone would choose her eventually!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you know someone had to give her some love. :D Thanks Jessica! Have a great Labor Day! :D

      Delete
  3. I admit, I like my life and wouldn't trade with anyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you! Yeah, even if I could trade with one of these, I'd probably get sick of it eventually and want to go back to my bookworm life. :D Have a great Labor Day weekend, Alex! :D

      Delete
  4. I (like millions of other) LOVE Arya Stark. She is my favorite of the Stark children. I truly fear for her safety sometimes, and i really want her to be one of the main characters that makes it past George RR Martin's deadly pen. Great picks.

    New GFC Follower

    Kat @ Readiculous Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat! I feel the same. I hope she survives. And I hope her and Gendry hook up at some point. :D Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great weekend! :D

      Delete
  5. Hello!!
    Oh Hermione is a great choice!!! Have a great weekend.
    Old follower.
    Kirsty @ All in One Place xx
    http://kvlovesbooks.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/feature-and-follow-friday-lets-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kirsty! You have a great weekend as well! :D

      Delete
  6. Hi, I'm an existing follower. It would be pretty cool to be Arya and go around taking justice into your own hands. I like the sound of all the adventures. I'm not sure I'd want to be Harry Potter, though. I think it would be too much pressure to be the chosen one! And also most of his family and friends get killed....but then again so do Arya's!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wouldn't want to trade with Arya but I think it would be fun to visit Hogwarts! :) Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your choices! Especially with Arya and Harry Potter!

    Here's my F&F! Hoping that you'll be able to drop by my blog!

    Amanda @FandomlyBookish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to include that I'm a new GFC and Bloglovin' follower! :)

      Delete
  9. I like your choices! I would like to go to hogwarts! Old follower on GFC

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Arya Stark is !!!!! One of my favorite characters in ASoIaF.

    Following via GFC

    Whatever You Can Still Betray

    ReplyDelete