Pages
- Home
- Welcome!
- Current Contest: Desolate Mantle
- Giveaways!
- Advice for Writers
- Visit My Website!
- Crime Fiction: The Botanist
- High Fantasy: Dragon Magic
- The Walking Dead!!!
- Thoughts For Thursday
- Signings and Events
- Contact and Links
- Dystopian: Interchron Series
- Historical Fiction: Kremlins Series
- Crime Fiction: Street Games Series
Thursday, March 13, 2014
Follow Friday: Outdoor Reading Nooks
Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!
How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!
Spring is in the air! Show off your favorite outdoor reading spot. If you don't go outside...well where else do you read that isn't inside your house? We want pics!
I think I may have shown this before, but I don't have a specific outdoor reading spot.
This is my front porch:
And this is the grassy area out in front of my apartment. My niece plays outside almost every afternoon with her little half-pint friends (note the scooter laying on its side) so I often go out there, pick a place to sit and read, and watch them while they play. Good times! :D
What's your favorite outdoor reading spot?
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!
How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!
Spring is in the air! Show off your favorite outdoor reading spot. If you don't go outside...well where else do you read that isn't inside your house? We want pics!
I think I may have shown this before, but I don't have a specific outdoor reading spot.
This is my front porch:
And this is the grassy area out in front of my apartment. My niece plays outside almost every afternoon with her little half-pint friends (note the scooter laying on its side) so I often go out there, pick a place to sit and read, and watch them while they play. Good times! :D
What's your favorite outdoor reading spot?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

I love the grassy front yard! A bench, cold drink, and a book would be perfect for that spot!
ReplyDeleteOld follower! My FF!
It really is. Thanks Kristen! Happy Friday! :D
DeleteI think everyone has awesome reading places except for me. I don't know... I just hate all the dirt and weather that the outdoors always brings to me alone. I really like that diamond shaped garden thing in the second picture. It's really, really cool!
ReplyDeleteAlisa @ The Reading Obsession
Thanks Alisa! Happy Friday! :D
DeleteThe front yard looks great :D Perfect spot for reading on a clear sunny day!
ReplyDeleteFollowing you on GFC :)
My FF
Obsessive Compulsive Reader
Thanks Hon! And for stopping by. Have a great weekend! ;D
DeleteLooks lovely! Thanks for the follow and the comment! Followed back via Bloglovin' :)
ReplyDeleteThanks AnQi! Have a great weekend! :D
DeleteI love the grassy front yard! It's really awesome. :D I prefer reading indoors, though. :) Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteOld Follower
My FF
Thanks Pauline! Happy Friday! :D
DeleteThat looks like a great front yard. Your niece sounds like she has a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteMy FF @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog
She does! Little too much fun sometimes. :D Thanks Marilyn! Have a great weekend! :D
DeleteI love your spot!! I like to just be outside and read!!
ReplyDeleteAngie
Angela's Anxious Life
Me too. :D Thanks Angela! Happy Friday!
DeleteHopping through. Looks good. I bet that tree is pretty when it has leaves.
ReplyDeleteMy FF
It is! :D Thanks Alison. Happy Friday!
DeleteHi new friend! I wish i had a lovely place like your porch!!
ReplyDeleteMY FF
use this FF instead please
DeleteMY FF.
Thanks for stopping by, Brittersweet! Have a great weekend! :D
DeleteNice front porch, I'd probably do a lot of reading there :D
ReplyDeleteNew GFC, Linky & BlogLovin follower wishing you a great weekend!
My #FF
Thanks Livia! And for stopping by. Happy Friday! :D
DeleteI usually don't read outside. Too hot and humid in the summer. And there are bugs. I'll admit it - I'm all about the great indoors.
ReplyDeleteIt's all good. Doesn't really matter where as long as you have a book, right? Have a great weekend, Alex! :D
DeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Jillian! Have a great weekend! :D
DeleteNothing is better than finding a nice sunny spot on the grass and reading a good book! Thanks for sharing!! Have a lovely weekend!
ReplyDeleteMy FF ~ Book Hangovers Blabs Books
Thanks Michelle! Right back at ya! :D
DeleteBeautiful! I usually read on our back porch =) I'm a new Bloglovin follower
ReplyDeleteHere's my FF http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/
Back porches always work! :D Thanks Ashley! Have a great weekend.
DeleteAww, that looks like a warm comfy place. Jealous** My FF
ReplyDeleteThanks. It really is. :D Have a great weekend!
DeleteThanks for visiting our blog earlier. Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteOld follower :)
No problem. Thanks for returning the favor. Happy Friday! :D
DeleteThat spot under the tree looks perfect Liesel.
ReplyDeleteSunshine certainly makes reading just a little bit better, don't you think? What a perfect spot.
ReplyDeleteOld follower.
Jessica @ Tales Between the Pages
Great spots to read! New Bloglovin follower :)
ReplyDeleteStop by My FF
I'm just starting to see grass as some of the snow melts here. Looks like you have some great reading spots! Hope you're off to a great week!
ReplyDelete~Pam @ Moonlight Reader