Monday, March 24, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Bucket Lists

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

Top 10 Entries on my Bookish Bucket List

So the entries on my bookish bucket list fall into one of three categories: Author, Blogger, and Reader.


Source
As a blogger:
10. To reach 5000 unique visitors per month on my blog.

As a writer:
9. To write a best-selling historical fiction series.
8. To write a best-selling dystopian series.
7. To write a best-selling high fantasy series.
6. To write a best-selling crime fiction series.

(See a correlation between these goals and the genres I write? ;D)


Source
5. To make the New York Times Best-Seller List. Just 'cause.
4. Sell a million books.
3. Live "by my pen" as Jane Austin put it. (For me, it's really more like "by my computer.)
2. Touch a lot of people through my writing.

As a reader:
1. To read all 730 books on my TBR list!

***Don't forget to check out my epic, celebratory #Giveaway HERE for a chance to win a Kindle Paperwhite!***

What are the top ten entries on your bookish bucket list?

9 comments :

  1. I think knowing how many books are in your TBR is achievement enough. My bucket list should including calculating my TBR even if it takes me into the 1000s. I love how your list has both bookish and write-ish items!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. The only reason I know the number is that I keep everything on Goodreads. Otherwise I wouldn't. But that list is by no means exhaustive. Thanks for stopping by, Priya!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! 5000 uniques per month is certainly a dream of mine! Touching people through writing certainly is admirable! I want to read all the books on my TBR list too, but it just keeps growing and growing!! :(

    TTT: Bookish Bucket List
    Dress Up That Cover #1 - If I Stay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? No matter how many I read, it just gets longer and longer! Happy Tuesday!

      Delete
  3. You want some of my visitors?
    That's a lot of unread books, but I bet I have over five hundred on my iPad that are unread.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've got lots on my ipad, too. Probably not 500, but at least 200. I feel ya. :D

      Delete
  4. I think New York Times Best-Seller List author is a great goal. Go for it Liesel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck reading all of the books on your TBR! My list always seems to get longer, not shorter. I love that this was a Top Ten Tuesday - I hope you come by and link it up to the Original Bookish Bucket List, too!

    ReplyDelete