Thursday, March 13, 2014

Follow Friday: Outdoor Reading Nooks

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!


Spring is in the air! Show off your favorite outdoor reading spot. If you don't go outside...well where else do you read that isn't inside your house? We want pics!

I think I may have shown this before, but I don't have a specific outdoor reading spot. 

This is my front porch:




And this is the grassy area out in front of my apartment. My niece plays outside almost every afternoon with her little half-pint friends (note the scooter laying on its side) so I often go out there, pick a place to sit and read, and watch them while they play. Good times! :D




What's your favorite outdoor reading spot?

38 comments :

  1. I love the grassy front yard! A bench, cold drink, and a book would be perfect for that spot!

    Old follower! My FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. Thanks Kristen! Happy Friday! :D

      Delete
  2. I think everyone has awesome reading places except for me. I don't know... I just hate all the dirt and weather that the outdoors always brings to me alone. I really like that diamond shaped garden thing in the second picture. It's really, really cool!

    Alisa @ The Reading Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  3. The front yard looks great :D Perfect spot for reading on a clear sunny day!

    Following you on GFC :)

    My FF

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hon! And for stopping by. Have a great weekend! ;D

      Delete
  4. Looks lovely! Thanks for the follow and the comment! Followed back via Bloglovin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the grassy front yard! It's really awesome. :D I prefer reading indoors, though. :) Happy Friday!

    Old Follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a great front yard. Your niece sounds like she has a lot of fun.

    My FF @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does! Little too much fun sometimes. :D Thanks Marilyn! Have a great weekend! :D

      Delete
  7. I love your spot!! I like to just be outside and read!!

    Angie
    Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. :D Thanks Angela! Happy Friday!

      Delete
  8. Hopping through. Looks good. I bet that tree is pretty when it has leaves.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! :D Thanks Alison. Happy Friday!

      Delete
  9. Hi new friend! I wish i had a lovely place like your porch!!
    MY FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Brittersweet! Have a great weekend! :D

      Delete
  10. Nice front porch, I'd probably do a lot of reading there :D

    New GFC, Linky & BlogLovin follower wishing you a great weekend!
    My #FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Livia! And for stopping by. Happy Friday! :D

      Delete
  11. I usually don't read outside. Too hot and humid in the summer. And there are bugs. I'll admit it - I'm all about the great indoors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all good. Doesn't really matter where as long as you have a book, right? Have a great weekend, Alex! :D

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Thank you, Jillian! Have a great weekend! :D

      Delete
  13. Nothing is better than finding a nice sunny spot on the grass and reading a good book! Thanks for sharing!! Have a lovely weekend!
    My FF ~ Book Hangovers Blabs Books

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! I usually read on our back porch =) I'm a new Bloglovin follower
    Here's my FF http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back porches always work! :D Thanks Ashley! Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  15. Aww, that looks like a warm comfy place. Jealous** My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It really is. :D Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  16. Thanks for visiting our blog earlier. Great pictures!
    Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Thanks for returning the favor. Happy Friday! :D

      Delete
  17. That spot under the tree looks perfect Liesel.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sunshine certainly makes reading just a little bit better, don't you think? What a perfect spot.

    Old follower.

    Jessica @ Tales Between the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great spots to read! New Bloglovin follower :)
    Stop by My FF

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm just starting to see grass as some of the snow melts here. Looks like you have some great reading spots! Hope you're off to a great week!

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
  21. Make Money Online Without any work, You can Invest as low as 1$ Dollar to 100$ Dollars and Get Daily profit of 2.50% for 90 Days.
    Minimum Withdraw 1 and Instant Payout with PayPal, EgoPay and Perfect Money
    Join Now
    http://www.hotfxearnings.com/

    ReplyDelete