Monday, November 25, 2013

Inspiring Stories for Monday!

Happy Monday, Everyone! Seeing as how this is the final week of NaNoWriMo, and I'm kind of jumping around for content, I've decided to just post a couple of links and, of course, my NaNo updates. Check out my OTHER BLOG for a super creepy unsolved crime tidbit that's less than a year old!

1) I posted this story on Facebook, but it's just so dang inspiring, I think everyone should read it. Perhaps it will help us be more grateful and more giving this Thanksgiving!



Source
2) If you want some great Thanksgiving stories, check out this anthology: Thanksgiving Tales, edited by Brian Jaffe. I don't make any money on its sales, but I do have a story in there called Hill vs. Hill vs. Hill. It's about my family's annual (and somewhat hysterical) Thanksgiving football game.

3) NaNo Updates. As of today, I've written 39,460 words for NaNo, which puts me at 53,154 words total for my book, Desolate Mantle. I officially have 5 days to hit 50,000 words, which means I have to write roughly 10,000 words this week. Wish me luck! :D

What did you think of the typhoon stori?

1 comment :

  1. Congratulations on the anthology!
    Now, back to writing.

    ReplyDelete