Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My Favorite Martial Blogfest + Links & RMQ

Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

I'm just going to give an announcement and share a link today.


Hosted by The Geek Twins

Co-Hosted by Musings on Fantasia, Just a Dash of Geek and Comic Book and Movie Reviews

Come join us for an uber-fun blog hop on January 14th! 

Hosted by the awesome Geek Twins, this blog hop is all about our favorite aliens. To participate, put your name in the linky below. Then on January 14, 2013 just write a post about your favorite alien of all time (Martian or not) and why you love them.

hollywoodjesus.com
From Evolution Movie
If you don't have a blog, feel free to leave your answer in the comments, or just hop through to meet new bloggers and read some fun posts. 

I'm SO excited for this! I participate in a number of blog hops, but I've never hosted before, and this is such a fun topic. I know I'm going to have a hard time choosing just one favorite alien. There are so many great ones! 

Feel free to put the badge on your blog, and help us spread the word. Let's give our alien buddies as much love as possible this January! :D


A quick link:

I found a great article in Orion Magazine entitled Feed the Hunger. It's about the psychology of dystopia, especially for the young adult audience. I found it very informative and insightful. I probably won't get around to discussing it this week, but will probably reference it next week. Have a gander if you're interested. :D

What do you think? Will YOU participate in the blogfest? What did you think of the article?



imdb.com

Random Movie Quotes (RMQ)! 

 Yesterday's RMQ was, "You know, somehow "I told you so" just doesn't cut it."

This was said by Will Smith in the Movie I, Robot. Alex Cavanaugh guessed this one. Great job, Alex!

Today's RMQ is a conversation between two guys:

Guy 1: Hey, hey, hey. Calm down. Just calm down, big boy!
Guy 2: You calm down! This is MY house!
Guy 1: You're gonna tell me what I want to know or I'm gonna beat you to death in your own house.

One point for each character and actor and one for film, so five possible points on this one. Good luck! :D

1 comment :

  1. Already signed up at the Geek Twins' site! You'll have a lot of fun hosting the blogfest.
    And no idea on the quote today...

    ReplyDelete