Sunday, June 24, 2012

Whaw-hoo! Landmark for me!

I now have fifty followers on this blog! Booh-yaw, baby! I know that for some--okay most--of my followers, some of whom have hundreds or even thousands of followers, that's small potatoes, but I've only been blogging seriously for a few months and it's a freakin' milestone for me!

Thanks so much to all my followers. Thank you for reading, following, commenting, and supporting. Thank you so much for you TIME! It is greatly appreciated!

(Motions sending out happy thoughts to all her followers.) Have a great week! :D

6 comments :

  1. Congratulations! Keep persevering, and you'll probably have 100 followers in no time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Don't worry, it starts to pick up fast from this point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Congrats. I know how it feels to reach these milestones for a blogger. If you keep up with Follow Friday, I will be gaining quite a few each week too. :)

    ReplyDelete