Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Awesome Links

dazzlejunction.com
Hi Everyone! How's your week going?

You may have noticed that I've been (somewhat) absent lately. I've been posting, just much less often than usual for the past two weeks. And I definitely haven't been commenting/visiting blogs as much as usual either. Between the holiday and getting through my last few days at work, it's been kind of crazy. Plus my sister, who I live with, has been having some personal issues.

Anyway, from here on out I'll have a lot more time, though, so I should be on the blogosphere a lot more. Yea!

Today, I didn't get much time to get my post together so I thought I'd just share a handful of great posts and links I've come across lately. Hope you all find them useful.

(Sorry no RMQ today either, but that will return next week as well.)

:D Happy Wednesday! :D

From Author to Entrepreneur: How to turn your knowledge into multimedia products

A Week in Great Blogs

I am Creative. I am an Author. From Affirmation to Reality.

How to Improve Your Blog: Lessons from the Problogger Event

Content Marketing for Authors and Writers

Game of Thrones Editor Reveals Her Top 3 Writing Tips

Using Goodreads to Get Readers to Discover Your Book

Tips and Tricks for Your Blog




4 comments :

  1. We all have those super busy times so don't worry about it. Thanks for the awesome links. I agree with the post about using Goodread giveaways as a way to get the word out about your book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good finds Liesel. Problogger is an awesome site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo, links. They look interesting too. Off to check them out now. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete